Bank of Prescott’s Bank App
The bank's mobile banking app is new and improved for 2017. This free app has many updates designed to make your banking experience quick and simple. Statements are now available through the app as well as Touch ID login.
Download the app today for your iPhone, iPad, or Android Smartphone. This app is designed to display NetTeller Online Banking on your mobile device. This app will also allow you to deposit checks on your mobile device, provided that you meet the enrollment qualifications to use this feature of the app. This is a free app and service offered to our Bank of Prescott NetTeller Online Banking users. Standard message and data rates may apply. If you have any questions please call us at 870-887-2688.
With Bank of Prescott Mobile Banking you can:
- See your transactions and account balances
- Transfer money between your Bank of Prescott accounts instantly
- Receive account alerts
- Pay bills (must be enrolled in PowerPay within NetTeller – fee applies)
- Deposit checks (restrictions apply, see Mobile Deposit section below)
- View statements
- Touch ID login
How to get started:
(You must already be an existing NetTeller Online Banking user.)
1. Download and install the App:
Apps are available for Android Smartphones, iPhone, and iPad.
Click on the appropriate link below for your mobile device to download and install the app. You may also search for "Bank of Prescott" in your mobile device's app store. After the app installs, you will be ready to enroll in Mobile Banking.
- Open the app Log in using your NetTeller ID and Password
- Choose Yes or No for text message alerts
- Enter your Mobile Phone number for text alerts
- Select your wireless provider
- Read and accept the agreements if you wish to continue
You are now ready to use the Mobile Banking App
Unsupported mobile devices:
If your mobile device is not compatible with one of the above apps, then you can use the link below to access Mobile Banking.(Mobile Deposit is not available if using this option) https://www.airteller.com/bankofprescott
Deposit checks with your mobile device! You will be able to scan checks into your mobile device and upload securely to Bank of Prescott using this app. Limits on the number of checks and deposit amounts will apply. Also, there are certain requirements that must be met to use the check deposit function of this app.
Mobile Deposit eligibility requirements:
- All accounts in good standing
- Average balance in deposit accounts: at least $500
- Overdrafts: No more than 3 overdrafts in the last year.
*Bank officer approval required if the above conditions are not met.
- 5 checks per day with a daily total deposit limit of $2,500.00
- 50 checks per month with monthly total deposit limit of $10,000.00
*If you require higher limits, please call us before enrolling.
Cut off time:
Checks must be submitted before 1:00 PM current Prescott, AR, time to be processed the same day. Checks that are submitted after this time will be processed on the next business day.
How to get started:
- You must complete the Mobile Banking setup above and have the app installed on your mobile device.
- Complete the enrollment form, or you may also stop by Bank of Prescott and we will be happy to help you enroll in Mobile Deposit.
- Bring or mail the enrollment form to Bank of Prescott, PO Box 490, Prescott, AR 71857. WARNING!!! Do Not Email this form! Email is not a secure delivery method and may be intercepted before reaching its destination.
- A Bank of Prescott employee will call to let you know when your setup is complete.